Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

How to feel better

Sometimes you just don't feel comfortable in your skin, so you actually wanna sleep or do nothing. You feel fat, or like crying or not knowing what to do and I have the result for this. 
First go take a shower at 3pm and you'll see that you'll automatically feel better. Then try to not eat sweets and stuff like chocolate, chips for two whole weeks. I know this sounds like killing yourself, but the result is stunning. Drink 2 or better 3 liters water a day, more than you actually do.  You'll feel so free and light, like you just jumped out of your skin in a new one. 
I tried this and i was speechless. I felt like dying so i had to do something. 

For those who can't success in the part with the "No sweets for two weeks". At first it is hard, but i made a deal with my sister. Everytime i ate a candy i had to donate 5 dollars to my sister and if i deny it i had to donate her 10 dollars. I actually didn't want to give her any money, so i didn't eat sweets. 
It's easier than you think at first. 

Just try it and convince yourself. Hope it helps and makes your lives a bit more beautiful. 
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen